Would you like to be part of a team revolutionizing E-Commerce?
Do you have the business savvy and deal making experience to help further grow Vaimo as the leading E-Commerce Solution Provider for worldwide clients?
As an E-Commerce Manager for Vaimo, you will have the opportunity to join an ultra-high growth company that is expanding rapidly with hungry customers eager to define and shape the ECommerce market.
Your responsibilities will include managing key client accounts and driving the necessary business relationships to:
(1) Accelerate growth for Vaimo’s clients;
(2) Drive sales through Vaimo’s existing clients with the products and services available;
(3) Ensure maximum customer satisfaction to ensure the lifetime of Vaimo’s brand and services.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of initiating and driving high-value sales deals with large and distinguished companies. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and willingness to get things done is a must. The candidate is equally comfortable as an individual contributor / deal lead as well as a someone that can lead his/her team to drive an engagement.
- Work closely with clients to understand key areas of opportunity where Vaimo offerings can provide a valid ROI that aids the client's business growth in E-Commerce and client's continued investment in Vaimo
- Prepare and give business reviews to your manager regarding progress and roadblocks to help to increase sales at Vaimo
- Comprehend statistical key performance indicators (KPI’s) that can support sales offerings
- Achieve your assigned financial and activity sales targets
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of our company
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand contract obligations and commitments of both client and Vaimo
- Co-ordinate and synchronize with other sales team members
- Keep updated with industry standards, market behavior and competitor changes or threats
- 3-5 years of working as an E-Commerce Manager
- Experience with establishing, maintaining and leveraging existing customer relationships
- Experience in working with a team of at least 5 to 10 people
- Experience working within the E-Commerce market, preferably as a solution provider
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Business level higher communication skills in English (in Sweden both in Swedish and English)
- MBA or Post Graduate degree
- Prior experience working with Magento
- Have the ability to work both on your own and in a team
- High productivity and efficiency without compromise in quality
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Bring clarity to chaos in a practical and effective manner when required
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, initiative combined with commercial awareness
- Using contacts to generate new business or potential personnel recruitment for Vaimo
Vaimo offers superb training and career development opportunities within a friendly and dynamic work environment. We provide employees opportunities to learn technical and business skills and to be part of a team delivering eCommerce solutions at its best to our clients. We offer the chance to work with a strong product (Magento) and to gain sought after experience in this field. We also provide opportunities for an International career including traveling and competitive remuneration packages.
- Working Hours / Duration: Full time, permanent employment
- Location: Stockholm/London
- Salary: Fixed salary
- Applications: Please send your application to email@example.com along with a couple of good references.